There is no country in Southeast Asia with more options for luxury travelers than Indonesia. At Asia Bespoke Tours, we offer one-of-a-kind, luxury experiences for our clients with offerings such as luxury yachting, luxury villas, golf, wellness, wedding & honeymoons, and luxury and boutique hotel packages.
After Indonesia lifted quarantine requirements for international travelers in March 2022, Indonesia travel is rising to 2019 rates. Indonesia is a Southeast Asian country that sits between the Indian and Pacific oceans, consisting of over 17,000 islands – including Java, Sumatra, and Bali.
The world’s largest island country offers a blend of nature, culture, cuisine, and activities. Travelers can be amazed at The Grand Temple of Borobudur in Java, experience a blend of art and spirituality in the cultural hub of Ubud in Bali, get up close and personal with Komodo Dragons in Flores, or experience some of the best diving in the world in spots like Raja Ampat. No matter what background or travel taste is preferred, Indonesia offers it all. There is much more to Indonesia than backpacking – this is a destination with thousands of custom luxury experiences for travelers looking to indulge, relax, and unwind.
- THE OBEROI LOMBOK: The Oberoi Lombok is located in Medana Bay, with remote and private beach access and views of the volcano Mount Agung
- ALILA PURNAMA, KOMODO ISLAND: Alila Purnama is a luxury liveaboard in Komodo Island in Indonesia and consists of three decks, 4 double deluxe suites and 1 master suite with a private deck.
- SIX SENSES ULUWATU, BALI: The gorgeous cliff-top Uluwatu resort offers uninterrupted views of the ocean from 360 degrees and is comprised of 103 suites surrounded by nature.
- BAWAH PRIVATE ISLAND: Bawah Private Island has only 70 guests at any given time and is a safari-style villa resort surrounded by the natural wonder of Bawah Island, Indonesia.
- The Hanging Gardens of Bali: Surrounded by the chirps of wildlife and tucked away in Ubud, the Hanging Gardens provides an oasis in the rainforest.
- Bulgari Resort & Spa: This stunning resort is known for its starlight dinner experiences, world-famous and top-ranked Bulgari Spa, and ocean view villas.
- Raffles Raffles Bali is an oasis in the natural wonders of Bali with panoramic ocean views and sunsets from each of its villas. Raffles also has a Wellness Retreat on its grounds and personalized “Wellness Butlers” to take care of guests’ every need.
- Amankila: Amankila of Aman Resorts is known for its treetop suites, one of the only five-star resorts in Indonesia to boast this style of lodging.
Examples of luxury excursions include the following, all of which Asia Bespoke Tours offers:
- Komodo National Park: Komodo Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the legendary Komodo Dragon. The park is composed of three islands – Komo, Rinca, and Padar – and the water surrounding these islands have bountiful marine life. The best way to travel this park is via a luxury private vessel – with onboard and offboard activities for intimate groups.
- Sumba Island: Sumba Island is known for beautiful water and landscapes, but is also best known to house the top resort in the world – the Nihi in Sumba Island. Nihi Sumba Island has been ranked the world’s top hotel for two years in a row by Travel and Leisure.
- Raja Ampat: Raja Ampat is an archipelago that is known as an unparalleled paradise for divers, nature-lovers and marine life enthusiasts. Raja Ampat also has a few of the top luxury resorts in the region including the Papua Paradise Eco Resort.
- Bukit Peninsula: Located on Bali’s southern most tip, the Bukit Peninsula is a hilltop escape in Bali with villas, eco-retreats and secluded resorts overlooking mountain and ocean views.